Tuesday, October 1, 2013

 
This is the introduction to who I am. Born in California, raised in Idaho and Oregon and can say I have seen and walked this great planet we call Earth in my years of dedication to serve this country and defending its freedom. I have some education and recently graduated with an ASS degree in Forestry Resource Technology. I am now in my second year at OSU-Cascade/Ecampus to complete my Natural Resource Degree.

Well how do I see soil? It can support life. It works to filter the water we rely on to live on and store it for living organisms that human race consumes. I have felt many types of soil from pure clay to sands of the desert. I have seen how soil can be very flammable to even be dead soil. The best thing I have seen soil form is in a mushroom cloud after a nice boom.





I have spent the last two summers monitoring vegetation in Central Oregon and travel from the Deschutes County line to Columbia River. From the east slopes of the Cascades to John Day River. I love the wildlive that call North America home.






No comments:

Post a Comment